JEE MAIN Update Roll Number of Class 12th/Qualifying Exam 2013

JEE Main 2013: Fill up class 12th examination roll number Exam April 2013.

How to Fill UP / Update Roll Number of Class 12th/Qualifying Exam 2013 from JEE MAIN 2013 entrance examination at http://jeemain.nic.in/jeemain2013/AppFormCorrection/AuthCandForAcademicDetailsCorr.aspx

Central Board of Secondary Education
(An Autonomous Organisation Under the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (Govt. of India)
Joint Entrance Examination Unit
F.I.E, 482, Patparganj Industrial Area, Delhi – 110 092
CBSE/JS/JEE(Main)/2013 Dated: 08.03.2013

Update JEE Main 2013 Roll Number of Class 12th Notification

PUBLIC NOTICE
All the aspirants and registered candidates of JEE(Main)-2013 are informed to log on the website www.jeemain.nic.in and fill up their roll nos. of class 12th /qualifying examination. The candidates who have wrongly entered the name of the board or wrongly entered the roll nos. may also correct it now. The facility will be available till 12.00 midnight on 20.03.2013. Download notification at http://www.cbse.nic.in/jee_rollno_updation_2013.pdf

35 thoughts on “JEE MAIN Update Roll Number of Class 12th/Qualifying Exam 2013

1. BATAGIRI CHETAN DIGAMBAR

Dear sir
    our hall ticket has posted without xerox copy so kindly send my login details as soon as possible .
    Thanking you

Name of student :- BATAGIRI CHETAN DIGAMBAR , MOTHER NAME CHANDRAKALA
    APPLICATION NO 30647612
    DATE OF BIRTH :- 19/12/1995

2. rakhi

I had updated my class 12 roll no. for jeemain exam but couldn’t take print out of the correction slip. is the slip necessary? plz inform……..

3. rakhi

I had updated my class 12 roll no. for jeemain exam but couldn’t take print out of the correction slip…is the slip necessary for writing the exam? plz reply…………..

1. b yogeshwar reddy

hey i tried to update my 12th hall ticket number but its saying its already updated and you cant update again now how to know what number is updated as my hall ticket number

4. Jignesh Patel

I have updated wrong roll no and want to correct it. but unable to update , it’s showing message that you can;t change more than once. what is the process for change now?

5. Dhanudeep Lagashu

sir,
    My name is Dhanudeep Lagashu and my jee mains app. no is 30007270. Other informations are..
    Father’s name..paramananda lagashu, D.O.B-15/02/1993. Sir i kindly wanted to inform u that my photo, signature and adress are of other boy and all other information are matching to mine. Sir plz take a look at this and kindly take a quik respond and i am in great tension. Thanking you.

6. Harsh

Dear Sir,
    can you please explain which number i have to fill?
    1- sem-(1,2,3,4?) Seat no?
    2 Student id no?
    please sir, reply as soon as you can,

7. nidhi

respected sir,
    i m confused between the 12 digit student number n examination number
    kindly help
    pls tell me which number should i submit as my roll number..,.?? the 12 digit one or the 6 digit one…??

8. SURABHI SUMAN

jeemain update roll number of class 12th qualifying exam 2013. SURABHI SUMAN FATHER’S NAME- SHAILENDRA SUMAN, APPLICATION NUMBER -30067273, ROLL NUMBER OF CLASS 12th-7675567

9. Shivam sharma

I had subbmited my roll number but could not take it’s print,now i want to that which roll number i had subbmited is correct or not.

10. KRISHNAKUMAR

Updated roll number of plus two(qualifying exam) has been done but I unable to take the print out…. Kindly advise further pl….

11. t.aruna

I have submited my roll number but unable to take its print out since it has said to take out the print out from other browser and when we wanted to take the print out from internet explorer it has said that’ your session has expired’

12. ANKIT PANDEY

dear sir,
    JEE(Main)
    APPLICATION NO=31081598
    FATHER NAME-MANOJ KUMAR PANDEY
    MOTHER NAME -PREMSHEELA PANDEY
    I AM NOT SUBMIT MY CALSS 12TH ADMIT CARD ZEROX COPY IN EXAMINATION HALL.SO I M UPLOADING MY CLASS 12TH ADMIT CARD DETAILS.
    NAME-ANKIT PANDEY